What has changed since I tooked a Break?
The reason I took a break from the game was because of players saying plz nerf that or give me alot salt for no reason . So I took a break cause I got board of getting salt from survivors saying alot of mean stuff that I can't even say. But I'm back and refreshed and I'm ready to play as the new killer:)
Comments
Have any of you guys took a break for while?
Ehhhh all that still happens tbh. Lots of new changes are coming soon though. Check out the news post about april!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57097/developer-update-april-2019#latest
Ok thanks:can't wait for the new changes:)
I take a break every time the devs break my lobby simulator and i fill a lobby in less than 40 minutes, i paid for a lobby simulation game, i wanna watch youtube for hours before im obligated to rekt survivors again!
Ikr
Everything the same depending when you started your break. There is some new news though about future killer buffs though for this mid chapter patch! :D
Ok thanks:)
Essentially nothing has changed.
The core of everything is basically the same, which is the problem.
@jackkn12 I mean no offense or disrespect, but if those are the reasons you left, then there's no reason to come back. Such things are also not unique to DbD, but exist in pretty much every PvP game out there.
It's also recommended to play both roles. :3 Doing the same thing over and over can get boring or work you up. Variation is nice.
I did not leave the game cause I was frustrated. I took a break for a little bit cause I got bored of getting raged at. If I left the game I would have not came back. But I came back. And I know it's the same. Anyways good luck and have fun in your furture games :)
I agree