Exposed and Chainsaws

Discovered the hard way tonight that being Exposed means you can be oneshot by chainsaws that have a speed limiter add-on. I know this is pretty situational, but I'm wondering if theres any other abilities that are uniquely affected by the Exposed effect.

Comments

  • Legions frenzy doesnt work as far as I've noticed.

  • I don't believe any other Killer powers are affected by the Exposed effect

  • Probably leatherface with the speed limiter since you know, they are the same addon.

  • That's... interesting.

    I wonder why this power is the special boi to exposed.

  • Exposed and chainsaws should be a "fast mori" in my opinion.

    Unpopular opinion I'm well aware...just seems like a waste of an ability.

  • Well speed limiter would peoably slow down a mori if anything

    @FSB75 said:

    Exposed and chainsaws should be a "fast mori" in my opinion.

    Unpopular opinion I'm well aware...just seems like a waste of an ability.