I love the update but something is missing.
They didn't address the constant DC's that occur IN GAME. As of this moment, there is a bug that when you dc you get no punishment for it. You don't lose pips when restarting your game. This needs to be fixed cause it basically punishes the killer and the survivors do it 24/7 now.
Comments
They are waiting for Dedicated servers to fix the DC issue, which is a mistake imo. DCs along with 3 man and infinite loading screens are the one of the most important problems in this game.
They allowed some of their beloved content creators to DC and it became an epidemic. Yes, DCs were always a problem but in the past, it wasn't this bad at all.
They sacrificed their own game for a couple of people's enjoyment, seems reasonable.
That is true. I feel like more and more people are dc'ing in my matches.
At least the "no depip when dc"-bug needs to be fixed quickly.
@Meme I was told by a CM a week or so ago in a thread that the current threshold of DCs versus games played is what's in place until after dedicated servers go live.
At that point they plan to be able to tell between an intentional DC and an internet issue, and adjust the system accordingly.
Now, I already told them that no they can't, and even Blizzard and Riot can't do that. The reason being, a player doesn't like a match, so instead of using the U.I. to leave the match, they simply disconnect their internet and are dumped from the match. It is an intentional DC that looks like an internet crash.