DCs making me want to kill myself
I don't get all the DC's. I never remember this happening so much in my life.
If someone DCs due to the game then they wont have the audible DC sound play
BUT if someone DCs from hitting alt f4 or the Quit button it will make an audible sound so you can tell the difference.
I have noticed this happening a lot and decided to actually start keeping track.
As of the past 40 games i played there has been a 14 games where everyone stays.
The people "not having fun" and quitting on their own needs a punishment, i get how you some people say "you dont know if it's their fault or not." I get that, but you generally can tell when someone just rage quits.
It makes me not want to play anymore until dedicated servers and hopefully they implement a ban/timeout system.
If someone dies, WELP I GUESS ILL QUIT. If you get hooked, WELP GUESS IL QUIT. If someone is downed for the first time, WELP GUESS ILL QUIT.
Its frustrating.. and it's not because of me being toxic etc, I did this as both survivor and killer. Everyone just quits if theyre not having fun because they got injured or hooked.
And the excuse "If I'm not having fun why should i play" is stupid.. you ruin the game for everyone else, and you should be punished. You leaving is punishing every other person in the game, so why should you get off free?
I get I'm ranting and I know a lot of people have posted this stuff nonstop but It makes this game not fun.
Comments
DC punishments seem to to be a low-priority for the devs if I look at the recent news post
Just give us killers more quitter bonus Bloodpoints and it will be fine by me, keep disconecting if you want
not really what i care about tbh, I hate 1v2 or 1v3 it makes the game both boring and a waste of time.
I Don't want my wait for loading scree/lobby to be longer than my games
I wonder what caused DCing and since when started it on such a large scale.
I don't get how a game can be 3 years old and have so many bugs all the time.
@Turtlesrock Yeah, well, it is far from the first or the only one. I play online games that have been out since 2011 and 2012 and bugs still persist.