Matchmaking
Today's attempt by the developers to reach out to the community has been very positive. It gives us immense hope about the health of the game. I really appreciate the efforts that the developers have put to bridge the widening gap of communication with its playerbase.
In the recent past I've been very critical of the issues of the game, mainly the matchmaking, which has been giving a tough time to not just me, but many alike. Even right now as I type this, I'm having hard time finding games. It's disheartening, but I would like to give developers another chance at this. I would also encourage others to do the same. I know you guys are trying your best but the frustration sometimes gets the best out the playerbase.
With this, I express my deep gratitude and wish the developers good luck on the further procedures and tests. Hope you keep us updated more on this very issue and, together, we are able to resolve it soon.
Comments
@Khalednazari Critical? Weren't you the one that made the thread about the DbD edition with all the disconnect perks and such? If so, you were hilarious.
I wish we could vote on threads. That one was pure gold. Thread of 2019.
Yes. That was me.
Also, tomorrow is rank reset. Finding matches will probably get easier for some players after that. :)
I hope