Mid-chapter could be the best update to dbd
End-game is being released, freddy rework can be happening next month, literally this is what we wanted
End-game is being released, freddy rework can be happening next month, literally this is what we wanted
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk, it might be a close second to the pallet vacuum removal
The palet vacuum removal was the best, by far.
I have to admit, I liked what I read today, and am looking forward to some more info next week and more on Freddy in May.
@PhantomMask20763 We've talked quite a bit privately and I said how what I heard concerning the mid-chapter patch would determine if I stay or go. As of right now, it looks like a solid stay. Which I am quite pleased to tell you.
At least they cannot make the end-game worse, right?
At least they cannot make the end-game worse, right?
@Kilmeran Glad to see you've decided yo stay! See you in the fog! Or not, cause I'm on console and you're PC but you get what I mean, lol XD
@se05239 I mean it takes 20 seconds to open exit gates and leave the match, how bad can they make it? I am hopeful, I wish they gave us a PTB midchapter date but I guess we are gonna get that information next week.
@Delfador a ptb date announcement next week would be surprising.
Remember they have a stream planned for the 25th so that's probably when we get a date.
Unless they just repeat old news which they have done in the past.
@Delfador Some folks at the forums were guessing last week of April for the PTB, and a release by mid-May. I'd say that guess looks feasible. They could do the info reveal next week, and PTB the following week.
I hope so, anyway.
Naturally, I would love PTB to also happen next week, but I won't grab pitchforks about it.
They've removed the gates entirely, now there are simply two separate hatches for the survivors to find instead.
If they are finally getting rid of the hatch it is going to be, without a doubt, the best update
@Justicar That would actually be more fun if they didn't make noise.
Would be an easter egg hunt instead of holding M1 at a door and the killer would have a chance to hunt everyone down because its not as obvious as a gate.
You know your perks..
You know your mains..
No mistakes, no do overs..
Look out for Salt, this is the fight of our lives.
https://youtu.be/efslRzk4PZg?t=76
I want now OwO