What qualifies as working with the killer?
Had a match where I suspect a survivor was working with the killer, isn't that bannable? It was a bit suspicious that for the most part the killer left them alone and seemed to know exactly where we were.
Had a match where I suspect a survivor was working with the killer, isn't that bannable? It was a bit suspicious that for the most part the killer left them alone and seemed to know exactly where we were.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to be able to demonstrate (usually through video) that a Survivor was actively point you or other teammates out to the Killer. I guess a flat-out confession from either suspected offender would suffice as well?
It is bannable.
Easy.
Not all of these will be done in the same match, but you can see most of them in the same swk match. I will DC if I notice this crap unless I feel like being nice.