Its a Start
Regarding my post from a couple weeks ago addressing why i quit one of my friends sent me a link to the developer update and some of the things im pleased to see the devs finally addressing its a start very pleased to see this post.
Regarding my post from a couple weeks ago addressing why i quit one of my friends sent me a link to the developer update and some of the things im pleased to see the devs finally addressing its a start very pleased to see this post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, this is the same "start" we've had for over a year. We got all these same "hopefully we'll have more info next patch" promises all through 2018. How many times were we on the edge of the hatch or ds rework or freddy rework only to get told "nope didn't work" and then radio silence for months?
Take everything with a grain of salt
Yeah but atleast they are being verbal about it most of the time they would have been silent the fact they've gone public about it is a start but very true we still want to see results.
It's nice to see you back @Hexyl .
And you as well <3
We're glad you liked it. We tried something different with this past chapter and decided to switch it up after seeing the feedback. We're looking to bring back some of the favourites like Q&As and streams as well.
Im very proud to see that it feels like my post was not for nothing and that it seems a lot of my concerns as well as others are being addressed and i would love to see you guys bring the Q&As back as well as the streams!
Call me cautiously optimistic. Hopefully their opening developer diaries now will open more windows to transparency for what they're currently focused on, working on, and planning to implement so we don't end up with a bad case of Immersed Devs anymore. LoL
I must admit, I really like the Q&A's as well, a lot of the times there's questions in there that I'd never even thought of so it's always interesting to read the answers to those ones in particular.
I'm also rather partial to the Lore so more stuff like that also appeals to me a lot.
Words mean nothing. I want to see things happen. Action is more important.
They ARE still address major, major issues like a fix to 3 or less games and refunding items which has been asked for for a long time
The devs often address problems.
Fixes is another thing.
I for one am always glad to see recognition, but i even moreso like them following up on them.
Might I asked you, did you had some impact for that decision after beeing a direct DbD dev?
Wouldn't be suprised cuz u were one if those with a deep and good understand of the game, the issues and what changes could work or not. I hope so at least, cuz that would mean some great changes with your more important input now