Got placed into a match with another killer
Queued as killer and readied up - only to be instantly sent into the match (only three survivors displayed on my screen)
The moment I got into the game, I was greeted with this:
We wound up letting all three go, but it was absolutely hilarious and a lot of fun. Does anyone know how rarely this occurs? I've never experienced it before.
(And I may have always been one to pick on the fandom - but I totally ship these two now, LMAO.)

Comments
I know this was a bug with KYF but is this just regular matchmaking? If so could this be a possible leak for 2v8!?!? (I know its not but lets get people hyped!)
Plague infecting Trapper's traps and trapped Survivors. Not a bad combo.
If it really happens outside of KYF, then I would really like it for it to happen to me.
Wait. Is this legit? Photoshop? Hacking? 2v8 mode when?
I think there are plans for a 2 vs 8 mode, it would be pretty cool, The Legion may be a hint to that
Holy #########, this looks fun! Multiple killers! Please devs, make it happen!
This was actual matchmaking!
One of the players stated that we were "Exploiting glitches and both are reported" --- which is fantastic considering I don't know how the hell it happened, but it's whatever... lol!
It ran flawlessly smooth, though. Would be super cool to see some sort of expanded gamemode in the future.
I think we could get in trouble for saying how to do it on the forums. :(
I'd like common bugs and crashes to be fixed first.
This is unbalanced as hell. Not only are you short a survivor, you still have to do 5 gens.
WHY can't this happen to me!?
DEVS! KILLING SPREE MODE WHEN?!?!
I play the trapper, usually. :)
Yeah, it turns into this real quick. It was so unfair, that we started stepping in my traps and letting them complete the objectives. All three escaped.