Bloodpoints = DC Rate
Survivor side:
First: 17 Characters lvl 40
Second: Unlock all perks for 1 Character
Killer side:
First: 15 Characters lvl 40
Second: Unlock all perks for 15 Characters
Third: Unlock many addons
Conclusion:
I never DC as Killer, because I need so many f**k*ng Bloodpoints.
BUT I have.............
Ohhhhhhh....

Comments
@ShyN3ko
*Glances at my Doctor build*
Gain a 25% total BP bonus after hooking each survivor for the first time up to 100%
Gain 100% more BP in the Deviousness category during the game. Larger terror radius as well.
Gain 50% more BP in the Hunt category during the trial. Your red stain is hidden after you get bloodlust.
Gain 10% more BP in the Hunt category for each totem left on the map. Up to 50%.
*Laughs psychotically*
This is why Doctor was my first killer with prestige 3 and many perks.
He need a Bloodpoint Farmer skin.
But what if survivors would like to change characters? Especially when new skins come out?