Supportive message for meme (forum user)
@meme You know dbd can be a horrible game a lot of the time, we all do. It can be incredibly challenging and really unfair at the same time.
As you say, dbd isn't a horrible game however the frustration is real and it eats at a lot of us.
You as well as everyone else who plays this game is better than dbd. Dbd is just a game and the way we stick with it through thick and thin tells me how persistent and hopeful we are for something great to happen.
You are capable of so much so if you are serious about what you said, then for the sake of yourself...clear your mind and don't feel like you're alone.
You need to acknowledge how we all realise this game is far from perfect. This game doesn't matter, it's rage inducing to the most of us and we all share your pain.
It's vital to have a way to take away all the frustration otherwise it just builds and builds until it becomes unbearable.
I have been in a similar position (arguable worse) I now understand how it works. I bet many people here do also. Being frustrated and sad solves nothing it just breaks you apart until you can't take anymore.
You can be something remarkable if you don't let how you feel get you down. So I say to you, take a break, take your mind off of things. Think about what you want to make out of yourself and take whatever size steps you need to get off this downwards spiral path you're on now.
We're all human, we need help sometimes. A lot of us act like morons but at the end of the day every single person matters, including you.
They took the initial thread down, probably to have a talk with him.
Comments
Wait, what happened?
Hey. We took it down, yes, but please be assured that we have contacted meme to make sure to give them links that may help them. We know it's a sad situation and I would advice you to DM them, that's the best way to go.
It's not locked out of malicious intend and you have not done anything wrong, but this topic can be a heavy topic for a lot of people. Just know we are doing what we can as humans and moderators.
Please be assured that we care about you guys. Just know none of you are alone.
@AshleyWB
Thank you so much for writing this post, I can't express my gratitude that you have taken the time to do this - it's times like these that I remember why I love this community so much and how great it can be.