Why are auras on Ormond so dim?
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it really hinders the ability of aura reading perks.
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it really hinders the ability of aura reading perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems to be because of the misty fog effect they have spread all over the map, I agree it needs to go or at least have no effect on aura visuals.
Its a bug, because they used to be well more visible. However, its not fixed yet, since Dbd isnt Ddd without bugs.
Nevermind aura reading perks. It's a ######### to see gen and hook auras.
And traps...and hex totems...
Think, if everything around you was basically as white as snow, do YOU think you would see auras well?
I'm kidding XD they need fixing for sure, they're so freaking dim