Every killer drawn
except plague, she tormented me with her face
These took a while to make, some appreciation would be really welcome.
Next? Drawing survivors.
except plague, she tormented me with her face
These took a while to make, some appreciation would be really welcome.
Next? Drawing survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice sketches.
Legion looks like a goddamn smiley๐
Oh! I love the little hand throwing the huntress hatchet! ๐
well... I tried
I saw these on reddit
I like them
I love the work that you've put into these, will be great to see the survivor ones from you as well ๐
@Adonisadon234 I know! It looks great :)
oh thank you