Devour hope on mirror Myers is incredibly good

I urge people to try out the wombo combo.. soon as you get to those two hooks it becomes nutty, your completely invisible (terror radius wise) have essentially wallhacks, can do actual chases due to the speed boost, (gain potential insta downs even) on a map like lerys or the game it becomes incredibly broken so long as they don't touch the totem. And if your worried about them breaking it? Thrill of the hunt is your best friend. Sneak up and pull them off, get a free hook and get them stacks.

It's so much fun

It's not even broken, just the ability to engage survivors normally with zero terror radius is incredibly satisfying, hell throw on play with your food along with it for super fast quiet speedball destruction

Comments

  • Yes! Spread the Mirror Myers love :)

  • @not_Queen

    image.png

    I still have to watch that movie

    And yes, every time I see one of your comments I'm gonna reply with a meme Mrs. not_Queen

  • I don't use Mirror too much, rather have Monitor and Abuse and Hex Devour Hope with Aura reading perks like BBQ, Rancor, Discordance, Surveillance and Nurse's. Spooky one shot Myers, I use Dead Rabbit and Boyfriend's Memo, larger EW1 swing with EW2 with Dead Rabbit and Monitor and Abuse having 4 meters at 115% speed. One shot Myers spook time.