What are you doing right now???

Comments

  • reading the forums while pretending to work.. self employed so not cheating anyone other than myself out of money
  • Preparing to take a loooooong break from DBD myself.

    I just reached my limit of being forced to play nurse in high ranks, or have all the generators done in 2-3 chases. Seriously, the time in which survivors can end the game is actually frustratingly ridiculous sometimes.

  • Reading the forums cus I wanted to know if the Clown was waiting for me on my xbox before I actually turned it on. You know, immersed in the salt. 
  • @Beaburd said:
    Preparing to take a loooooong break from DBD myself.

    I just reached my limit of being forced to play nurse in high ranks, or have all the generators done in 2-3 chases. Seriously, the time in which survivors can end the game is actually frustratingly ridiculous sometimes.

    By loooooooong break you mean till the double blood point weekend right?

  • @DepravedKiller said:

    @Beaburd said:
    Preparing to take a loooooong break from DBD myself.

    I just reached my limit of being forced to play nurse in high ranks, or have all the generators done in 2-3 chases. Seriously, the time in which survivors can end the game is actually frustratingly ridiculous sometimes.

    By loooooooong break you mean till the double blood point weekend right?

    I have all the perks on my survivor, and nurse. Sure, I could farm points for my other killers but it's really hard to motivate me to want to do that. The last time I took a long break, it was about a year. No idea if it'll be the same duration, but I've had enough playing Nurse and no motivation to play anything else right now.

    So far now, I'll say no to that. We'll see though.

  • Beaburd said:

    @DepravedKiller said:

    @Beaburd said:
    Preparing to take a loooooong break from DBD myself.

    I just reached my limit of being forced to play nurse in high ranks, or have all the generators done in 2-3 chases. Seriously, the time in which survivors can end the game is actually frustratingly ridiculous sometimes.

    By loooooooong break you mean till the double blood point weekend right?

    I have all the perks on my survivor, and nurse. Sure, I could farm points for my other killers but it's really hard to motivate me to want to do that. The last time I took a long break, it was about a year. No idea if it'll be the same duration, but I've had enough playing Nurse and no motivation to play anything else right now.

    So far now, I'll say no to that. We'll see though.

    Then let me be the first randon person on a forum thread to ask for your stuff :smile:
  • I have all the perks on my survivor, and nurse. Sure, I could farm points for my other killers but it's really hard to motivate me to want to do that. The last time I took a long break, it was about a year. No idea if it'll be the same duration, but I've had enough playing Nurse and no motivation to play anything else right now.

    So far now, I'll say no to that. We'll see though.

    We all need breaks and we all know that :)

  • Beaburd said:

    Preparing to take a loooooong break from DBD myself.

    I just reached my limit of being forced to play nurse in high ranks, or have all the generators done in 2-3 chases. Seriously, the time in which survivors can end the game is actually frustratingly ridiculous sometimes.



    yeah, been to rank 14 as killer.  not impressed.  i play for fun, not to get all sweaty palmed with the other try hards.