Idea for Legion Build
Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt and Hex: The Third Seal.
Sloppy Butcher and Bloodhound for tracking.
The Third Seal for blindness and to help early game with ToTH to help protect the totem.
Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt and Hex: The Third Seal.
Sloppy Butcher and Bloodhound for tracking.
The Third Seal for blindness and to help early game with ToTH to help protect the totem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one heal against Legion (except those high ranks) so the distressing Coulrophobia build would be pretty bad.
Thank you, I'll completely scrap that idea then. Do you think Thrill of the Hunt/ The 3rd seal could work well on Legion?
I personally use discordance, M&A, thanatophobia and cycle the last perk through various ones so optional I guess. Pretty amazing results with M&A though especially against those who don't heal. I find hexes are generally broken fast even with ToTH so you run the risk of losing two perks by end game, what do you intend to use blindness for? Bond/teamwork? Slugging?