Dead Man's Island Fan chapter (improved)
I made a better version of the previous posted picture, since it was too long, and had some spelling mistakes
please give feedback if you can ^^
I made a better version of the previous posted picture, since it was too long, and had some spelling mistakes
please give feedback if you can ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cursed Loot : No touchy my booty!
@not_Queen
Give us the booty or we'll do a meowtiny!
Can I get a HECK YES PLEASE in the chat?
@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
HECK YES
Aw~man! It seems like not_Queen like your chapter...I'm jealous...
@GhostrickSpecter
make one too! not queen might notice it too
Can I please have more feedback?
Man I wish I knew how to edit and make those presentations. That would be awesome. I like these ideas too. Although how does his power work specifically? Like does he hit a survivor and then he can charge up his spirit to hunt the survivor? And if so, do you control the Spirit or is it AI?
@CallMeRusty420
His power works like a hillbilly+huntress, where he charges his spirit, and the spirit goes moving forwards, the spirit is an AI, and it attacks any survivor in front of it.
Soo if you wanted you could place the spirit on 1 side of a pallet and go to the other side to down the survivor, or you can even send your spirit in a direction to prevent the survivor from going there
Hope the devs notice it~
What did you use to create this? This looks amazing!!
@MissyD
I used a basic editing software Xara photo and graphic designer, this would look even better if I would do it in photoshop
You got a dev to notice your idea...I'm jealous T-T