MoM and BT
I think a lot of people have been questioning this combo so I’m here to tell you that BT is prioritized over MoM. Basically you get a BT save then you can sponge a hit with MoM.
I think a lot of people have been questioning this combo so I’m here to tell you that BT is prioritized over MoM. Basically you get a BT save then you can sponge a hit with MoM.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But can MoM sponge the timer?
@thesuicidefox I’m not sure of that since most everyone doesn’t let their timer go down.
In my experience @thesuicidefox if you're affected by BT you can't sponge a hit with mom.
Would have to test again.