2 ppl dc in first 20 secs of game .. i get down and i depip?
why even have rank if this is the state of the game? just make it free for all remove progression and matchmaking altogether. that way you will have more data from everyone. I dont even care about progression anymore.. as long as i get fast lobbies with decent latency im all good. i dont care if im vs a tryhard rank 1 nurse or a baby billy. i play to have fun and ppl dcing either due to techincal error or on thier own is killing the experience for me.
EDIT: just to preface.. last 50 or so games in last 3 days and probably 2-3 dint have DCs rest all had atleast 1 perosn disconnecting in the first 30 secs of the game. somethings very wrong here.
Comments
I played Legion yesterday because of the daily. 3 SWF guys DCd just because I found them. I only wanted to apply deep wound to them and hook one or two for some bp. The last guy remained in the trial. We had a bp fest