Besides Steam, where else can I purchase the official soundtrack?
I want to purchase the soundtrack but I only see it on Steam. Any other options?
I want to purchase the soundtrack but I only see it on Steam. Any other options?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nowhere else, currently, sadly. Hopefully we can expect more out of the soundtrack in the future from the devs. :)
The sounds are on youtube, I enjoy the chase and dying state music
Absolutely agree. I have the soundtrack, but its missing the alternative versions of the theme. It would be nice to be updating this as these new versions are released. We hardly knew the Legion theme!!!!
Yeah I really would love the new music cues, especially the Lunar New Year theme. And I hope the soundtrack is sold at more vendors.