Apparently these are my total bloodpoints earned
34,303,280 bloodpoints. And I think 50% of that was spent on addons for P3 pig. Sure wish I could get some of that back now for my Myers and doctor.
34,303,280 bloodpoints. And I think 50% of that was spent on addons for P3 pig. Sure wish I could get some of that back now for my Myers and doctor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah you can add me, I feel like I have a lot but my friends have about double the stats I do.
where can i check that? :O
I really wish PSN would record/let players see data like this; I'm really curious now how many bloodpoints I've earned throughout my time playing DBD.
Yeah the achievements tracker on Xbox is really cool, I would love this on PS4. I suspect we'll get it on PS5.
If you have Xbox just find dead by daylight under your achievements list and tab over to the right until you see this screen.