Your celebrity/streamer crush
Alright, now I know this is pretty damn childish, but if you had to choose a celebrity/streamer to date, who would it be? I'd have to go with Ohmwrecker, he has no face reveal but he sounds pretty D A R N cute imo, plus his on screen personality is nice too, don't know how he'd be in real life but I'm assuming he'd be pretty chill
Comments
Bryce. I dunno I like his voice and he is kinda cute.🤷🏼♂️
@TreemanXD Oh, my friend, you are going after a straight man with a gf, I pity you
@PhantomMask20763 he is gay 4 me I swear! XD
@TreemanXD MMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM, trust me, he's just gonna break your heart, he is forbidden therefore, we are not permitted
@PhantomMask20763 fine! I choose noob3 :p
@TreemanXD There we go! He still hasn't said anything so he is still on the list...for now :P
:D)))))))))))))