Your best killer game?
I was on Coldwind farm, the Thompson house. I was playing the No TR Myers that I always glorify and obsess about with Hex: Devour Hope, I had all my stacks. I was constantly sneaking up on Survivors, pulling them off gens, smacking them. All that Jazz, I Mori'd 2 survivors, until my totem was destroyed, I slugged the 3rd Survivor, a David, left him to be picked up and I hid, I was gonna kill that Feng who destroyed my totem, I had Dead Rabbit so my TR was 4 with Monitor and Abuse, to get the speed boost, the greedy Feng never got him so I hooked him before he bled out, and went on looking for her, she had known where the hatch was, near that damn David who died, she ran but a locker was close enough to touch that damn Hatch, she tried to jump in but ended up rushing it so fast that she jumped in the locker instead, I pulled her out of it and killed her.
Besides that, I had a Clown game that I found all 4 survivors instantly, hiding obviously, trying to save each other, I ended up killing all of them within 2 or 3 minutes of the game started, chaining hits, I got a hefty bit of BP for finishing so fast then.
Comments
My best killer game is when I played Burger King Myers at rank 1 and got a 4k and proceeded to get called toxic for bringing in a mori after the game.