Let us level our killers up while in a SWF lobby!

It would be a nice change to allow you to switch to your killers to spend blood points in a SWF lobby but not have the ability to ready up of course, also you could show your friends a killer cosmetic you just bought etc..

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    To poke a hole in this logic, why would you be leveling up a killer when you are going to be playing survivor for the next round or so? If it's mainly because your at the max then spend the bloodpoints beforehand.

    @Turretcube but if I want to spend my points on my killer in the lobby i should be able to , say I'm grinding to unlock a certain perk or were just in a lobby waiting on someone, I'm just saying we should have the option to switch up while in lobby just to spend points if we choose