Vigil perk changes idea
I posted this on reddit and someone told me to post it here. I'm sure if this is the right sub section for it so sorry if it is. With the new changes to exhaustion perks for survivors so that you do not get them back while running, I think vigil will be even less used. I think if Vigil allowed it so that you can recover while sprinting would make it so that it would be used more often. I don't think this is too over powered or out of line of how the devs want their game because it would make people use another perk spot to run it so I don't think it would even be used as a meta perk. What are your guys thoughts on this? This idea may also be suitable for a No Mither buff to, but I felt like vigil was a better fit for it.
Comments
Sounds good.