@Devs -> LT Wall pallet back when?
You nerfed it when it was needed to have less pallets. you removed the LT wall pallet. Now you have those pallet spawns where a pallet can spawn or not. Why isnt the LT wall one of those spawns? I really miss them. it was so good and created some spicy jukes and mindgames.
Would really like to see them back as a possible pallet spawn, not an extra pallet ^^
Edit: I clipped this from an very old steram from me. https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleEagerPterodactylNinjaGrumpy
Comments
I've never actually seen that, do you have a screenshot or video of it?
I edited the Thread!
I loved this pallet and I hoped they would bring her back because they changed the rules and stuff
Wait a minute, L wall T wall pallet?
*Concentrates*
*Has flashback*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ucZsJQxbQoh wow, I think there being 2 windows so close to each other is why that pallet is gone now. it is a weak structure for survivor currently, but we have other structures to make up for it
Hmmm, that would be pretty cool if those L-T pallet structures came back, but they shouldn't spawn as common as the other structures such as the jungle gym structures and long wall loops.
I wouldn't mind seeing it come back, but make it rare
Here we go
Here we go
Double window is pretty good, you can waste a lot of the killer's time if you play it right. A pallet would make it OP I think