I personally would enjoy an activation in settings too. I doubt that I'd be able to control my curiosity at the end of a match, so removing the ability to try would be best.
Did you know that people should be able to converse before/after game without being exposed to racist, sexist, homophobic, and self-harm promoting vitriol?
I leave my chat open, if only for a chance to get garbage humans permanently ejected from the community if they attack myself or others for no reason.
Did you know that people should be able to converse before/after game without being exposed to racist, sexist, homophobic, and self-harm promoting vitriol?
I leave my chat open, if only for a chance to get garbage humans permanently ejected from the community if they attack myself or others for no reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
I personally would enjoy an activation in settings too. I doubt that I'd be able to control my curiosity at the end of a match, so removing the ability to try would be best.
Did you know that people should be able to converse before/after game without being exposed to racist, sexist, homophobic, and self-harm promoting vitriol?
I leave my chat open, if only for a chance to get garbage humans permanently ejected from the community if they attack myself or others for no reason.
:D
Not all heroes wear capes.
@Peanits
Some wear hoods and stab you 28 times apparently
I've disabled the chat since.. forever?