Devs - Fun Tournament Idea
Normally, tournaments use pre-made teams, usually have the same top-tier people doing well, and exclude the solo player/everyman.
I think it would be neat if there was just a random pool of players and teams were assigned randomly from there, giving everyone an equal opportunity to play/compete.
"Good" players would probably disagree with this, but I think it would be a fun addition and fit in with the game's lore (who knows who/where The Entity will choose 0_0 ).
Prizes wouldn't need to be extravagant, just some low cash/cell amounts/exclusives .
Running these bi-weekly/monthly could really drum up some positive attitudes toward the game, and generate interest in a competitive scene.
I think it would be neat if there was just a random pool of players and teams were assigned randomly from there, giving everyone an equal opportunity to play/compete.
"Good" players would probably disagree with this, but I think it would be a fun addition and fit in with the game's lore (who knows who/where The Entity will choose 0_0 ).
Prizes wouldn't need to be extravagant, just some low cash/cell amounts/exclusives .
Running these bi-weekly/monthly could really drum up some positive attitudes toward the game, and generate interest in a competitive scene.
Comments
Hmm....I also think we should have a "doomsday" tournament. Where the killer has distressing, unnerving presence, huntresses lullaby, and (perk other than ruin).
Survivors can't pop totems, can't bring in toolboxes, and have to escape under a certain time limit.
(Hardcore masochist only apply?)
Given the lack of interest/replies, I guess "Fun" and "Dead by Daylight" don't mix.
I don’t have fun competing in video games.