I need help
During one year and four months I played dead by daylight and during that time I played with all the killers equally, and I needed help to choose one as the main one plus I could not climb any of my level killers because I am giving prestige to my survivors ( i got all prestige excluding jane and ash) could you help me?
Comments
Between you and me...Legion. ;)
ORRRRRR, if you aren't a fan of Legion, I highly suggest someone fun to play as, like Hillbilly or Michael. :)
... Do you have to choose a main? I mean we don't know what's your playstyle.
Imma give you the advice of playing the most fun killer for you.
I go for the classics myself.
Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly: The Original 3 wise men.
I'm P3 on Hillbilly. He used to be labeled "hard" which is why I chose him...now he is listed easy for some reason.