The killer live
*after 2 years, DS get a rly nice rework*
*after 2 weeks, they released MoM*
Ok, I get punished for playing a
Non-viable killer and hitting survivors with M1.
BILLY!!! GET THE CHAINSAW.
I NEED FUEL FOR 2 YEARS.
*after 2 years, DS get a rly nice rework*
*after 2 weeks, they released MoM*
Ok, I get punished for playing a
Non-viable killer and hitting survivors with M1.
BILLY!!! GET THE CHAINSAW.
I NEED FUEL FOR 2 YEARS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only thing that could be said:
They should bring back the bug where other killers can use Billy's chainsaw.
Good meme :3
What does billy have to do with it?
High Tier killer and he is the only one (with Bubba and Myers),
who can counter MoM a little bit.
And he is viable in high ranks.
Huntress, not Myers, can counter MoM. Hatchets do not count towards MoM, though I think they're going to change that soon so that every hit affects MoM (which will make a lot of killer mains quit lmao). Myers kinda can counter, but it's very inconsistent and depends on them not being injured in the first place.
Yeah thats true.
But I dont play Huntress very much.
I just forgot her :3
sry...
Just bring a Mori until MOM is not meta no more haha.
To be fair.
Moris should get a rework ,too.
With hatch keys.