Whispers Clarification
Hello all,
I am using whispers to track down survivors (or get in the general radius) with trapper. was debating crows call but the circle it shows blocks the survivor so bad design there.
Does whispers only activate on UP players, or does it also activate on downed/hooked players?
Can anyone please advise?
Thanks a ton!
edit: to clarify, will it be activated if I am near someone who is hooked, even if no one else is within radius?
also, is there an actual audio cue? normally i look in bottom right to see if its on or not. I hear no whispers.
Comments
thank you I will watch it now
anyone have any visual scale for meters? I ahve no idea what 10meters look like in game
Whispers activates on all survivor that are all still in the trial. No matter if they are healthy, injured, downed, hooked. The only ones who are not tracked are disconected ones, escaped one, and dead ones. Keep in mind that survivors who are still in the sacrifise animation are still tracked.
Just look up a 10 meter circle. The perk uses a radius.
No luck.
I cant seem to find any images for scale
@MystiKasT One way you can get a feel for 32 meters is if you have another person to go into KYF with. In that case, if you go to the boundary walls that surround the outer portions of the map, the distance from one center post to the next center post is 8 meters. Have your buddy stand at one post, and go down four sections for 32 meters. That should give you a visual idea, and you can practice it in play to get better at it over time.
It will take time to get a reflexive feel for it in actual matches. I'm still working on it, myself.