Fulfilling a Promise - Literal Facecamping

I'm only really doing this because i told someone in a post-game chat I would. Anyway, please ignore this thread. It's pointless. :)

Seriously, don't bother reading beyond here. LOL

So I'm in a game playing as The Clown. I need to get some bottle hits for a daily. I find a bill and get some hits, down him, hook him, he gets rescued, and some other survivor immediately DCs.

I'm like, okay. That sucks. They don't even have a gen done. But I still need my bottle hits so I find another survivor, get my bottle hits, and slug her on the ground. Why? Because it was Laurie who was my obsession and I didn't want to deal with d-strike.

So I leave her and go about finding other survivors. I find the first Bill, hook him in the basement of the Meyers house (this is on Lampkin Lane, BTW). I lurk around upstairs looking to get my final bottle hit. No one comes to save him.

With only 1 gen done and 1 survivor dead and 1 DCed I putz around the map looking to let them get some gens done. When they're down to the last one I start hunting again. I find a Meg I think, down her, and as i'm going to hook her the d-strike Laurie pops out of no where doing...something. It's not body blocking but she's running around in front of me.

So I hook Meg and chase the Laurie, down her, and leave her. Meg dies and I hear the sound of the hatch nearby. I search around, find it, and start wacking the door to the house it's in hoping the Laurie catches on. She crawls towards the house...and then crawls right on by. I'm like...whatever. Her game.

So in the post game chat I get called a "literal facecamper" and get told I've been reported for "the way I played". Lots of cheesy banter, salty survivor BS, and I told them I'd post this on the forum. So that I'm not a liar here it is. But I really hope no one has read this far because, again, pointless. :)

So I guess I'll go await my ban for "literal facecamping" and slugging. Woe is me!

Comments