Why does the pig
Look so menacing in p3 but so cute in her normal outfit? Devs, explain pls...
Look so menacing in p3 but so cute in her normal outfit? Devs, explain pls...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably because you aren't seeing her burst out of a closet at 3AM when you return home, drunk.
You're not home when you wake up o_o
That's the point of the prestige lol Laurie in P3 looks like she has depression
Lol I guess
I wouldn't mind that, piggy is cute!
I think it’s the shrieks she makes when she gets stunned that make her adorable. She was all scary till you hear a female shriek like there’s a spider on her sleeve.