Gotta love noob survivors
Especially when they start healing you right in front of the killer and don't stop even though he's right behind you.
"Me helpy Jake. Jake is team player. Jake heal friend who hurt even though exit gate close"
"Me helpy Jake. Jake is team player. Jake heal friend who hurt even though exit gate close"
Comments
If somone is healing you right in front of the killer you know you can cancel it yourself and interupt the heal leaving you free to run away etc right?
What's even worse is playing against a Hag and running sprint burst. When someone gets you off the hook and starts healing you, you can't do anything. If you hold shift you lose your sprint burst and might activate the traps around you. Yesterday I got pretty hardcore tunnelled by a Hag and this happened to me. Got unhooked by Bill and even though he knew the Hag was coming closer to me he wouldn't let me go. So I had to use my sprint burst and activate the traps even though I could've just crouched away if he hadn't put me in that position.
So what I’ll do AS the Killer (depending on which one) I’ll slowly walk towards them (cloaked or uncloaked), or rev the chainsaw (more “for show” at first), or stand still if I’m Myers.
Try to just have fun with inexperienced players- let yourself get scared. Trust me, it can be a thrill.
I'm rank 14 and I have like 150+hrs into the game & i still scream when I turn around and see a Myers standing still near me.
#########'s creepy, man.
me 2