Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

About benevolence emblem....

GrootDude GrootDude
April 6, 2019 in Off-topic

I just realized today that the benevolence emblem was a hand and not someone’s muscular arm....


Don’t @me.

Comments

  • PhantomMask20763 PhantomMask20763
    April 7, 2019
    OR3COR8.gif

    I'm so proud of you, would you like a cookie?

  • GrootDude GrootDude
    April 7, 2019

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/613/POZCZ8PIS66M.gif

    I'm so proud of you, would you like a cookie?

    @PhantomMask20763 yes, yes I do.

  • PhantomMask20763 PhantomMask20763
    April 7, 2019

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/406795#Comment_406795

    @PhantomMask20763 yes, yes I do.

    1200px-2ChocolateChipCookies.jpg


Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.