What would you guys think if...
The devs periodically added new neutral perks (those that aren't exclusive to a character until the teachable is bought) and more variations to existing realms outside of chapter updates?
The devs periodically added new neutral perks (those that aren't exclusive to a character until the teachable is bought) and more variations to existing realms outside of chapter updates?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind. We need more variety on this game anyway
It would be cool and refreshing but I don't think they have enough time.
Also, I think that we have enough maps and perks already. Instead of creating new perks, they should rework perks like monstrous shrine or technician imo.
The bloodweb desperatly needs a rework already.
Too many perks;the grind is real :(