Are new Legion cosmetics coming?
I'd be pretty happy with the selection if every member of Legion had an alternate outfit.
At the moment they all have one but with different color options available.
Feels like it has been ages since any character got a new wave of cosmetics. Not counting new releases like Ash's alternate outfits.
Comments
Sadly no because in this patch we only get
Kate - Jeff - Claudette - Hag and Doctor
Meg - Trapper
Ace - Billy
@baileyiscute Ah that sucks. Fingers crossed for mid chapter leaks then.
Billy, Meg and Claudette are surprising to me because they have a lot of skins
Yeah but those 3 are free with the game and so lots more ppl with have them as not everyone has the DLC, hence more cosmetics made for them i guess ;/
@Bbbrian2013 I thought those cosmetices covered the whole 3 months? Are there midchapter cosmetics as well?
I wonder when the midchapther will come. Plague's release was a bit longer than usual.
@Delfador This next update is going to be hard to predict. I'm usually pretty good at it but this one i can't.
I can't see them doing nothing in June because that's DbDs 3rd birthday.
A month and a half from plague would be April 30th which would mean PTB in 10 days to give the PTB 2 weeks.
But we have a lot of cosmetics still coming before mid chapter so i can't see things starting that soon...
Yeah these cosmetic is just for the begining . And it has NOT been released yet .
the mid patch will include : Bug fixes and balance and new cosmetics
i wonder when the mid-patch will appear because it will be so long to wait for the cosmetics i mentioned.
@Bbbrian2013 Honestly, compared to the other chapters, the new midchapter's ptb should be on this Tuesday but it is not possible. Considering the fact that the plague came 1 week later than it was anticipated your 10 day guess is correct.
You are right, there are a lot of cosmetics to go through and It feels like it is too soon to get the midchapter. We'll see I guess.
Would be cool a prestige for Susie and Joe as well.