How to get DERANGED PURSUIT?
How to get DERANGED PURSUIT achievement?
How to get DERANGED PURSUIT achievement?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I´ve read in a german forum that you need to:
I personally played some Legion allready but I only have 2 out of 30 or whatever.
according to this https://www.trueachievements.com/a265539/deranged-pursuit-achievement
I did that and it didnt work
I've got 2 by randomly hitting survivors
You need to down a Survivor while having the Killer Instinct activated (which triggers after hitting somebody in a Frenzy).
that translation tho
i can't... i think it just gave me aids.🤪
did a quentin translate this after hitting up his meth stash? 🤣
You have to put someone in deep wound then wait till his bar is low, then hit someone else to activate killer instinct then finishing the first survivor you've hit in the previous frenzy.