Legion Pins
How do they work exactly? To this day i'm still confused. I think it's probably very obvious but still.
How do they work exactly? To this day i'm still confused. I think it's probably very obvious but still.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Best add-ons in the game
allows you to make people DC with your mere presence
I'm being serious
When you hit a survivor when not in feral frenzy your power gauge depletes completely
Legion pins make it so that it doesnt deplete fully when you hit survivors with m1
i personally dont use them much because they are useless, you wont m1 a survivor and then feral frenzy them, makes the Legion power pretty useless
Thank you
They do not work at all, dont run it