Ps4 camera sensitivity
Curious what most people set this at for both killer and survivor play. Do you adjust it depending on what killer you’re playing? I’ve read a few different things here and haven’t really come across a general consensus.
Curious what most people set this at for both killer and survivor play. Do you adjust it depending on what killer you’re playing? I’ve read a few different things here and haven’t really come across a general consensus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it’s 100% on both sides. I have never changed the sensitivity since.
Thanks for the reply BoxingRogue. May just up mine and get used to it