Is Head On Supposed To Disable After Being In A Locker For So Long?

Had a game where it was down to me and a random. Random was looping Meyers near the exit door I opened and I hid in a locker nearby just in case she needed help. She slips out, he searches a little and comes over to my locker. I'm like okay I can get out now, hes EW3 still but I have head on right?

WRONG.

I hop out, full animation, turn to run, and get stabbed in the back immediately.

I was so confused i recorded and re watched it. It seems after 3 seconds Head On lit up. About 30 seconds later it went grey again. Is that intentional and I somehow didnt read that? Or is it bugged.

Comments

  • Anyone else notice this?

  • Have you been able to replicate it or was it isolated to that match only?

  • You should have posted this in bug reports. Game devs doesn't look in general discussions, only comunity managers

  • @Justified said:

    Have you been able to replicate it or was it isolated to that match only?

    This was just the first time I recorded and noticed it. It's happened a couple times.

    @Angelicus23 said:

    You should have posted this in bug reports. Game devs doesn't look in general discussions, only comunity managers

    Yeah I just didnt know if I was missing something simple and it wasnt a bug.