Let us hear Freddy's "lullaby" when we select him in the main menu

^ title


Or when we play AS him (with the option to turn it off?)

Comments

  • It would be really cool if we can hear his lullaby in the main menu.

    I am sick of Huntress's lullaby, please no in game lullaby and I know for a fact that he is not gonna come with the turn off option.

  • @Delfador said:

    It would be really cool if we can hear his lullaby in the main menu.

    I am sick of Huntress's lullaby, please no in game lullaby and I know for a fact that he is not gonna come with the turn off option.

    Okay,but how do you know that? Im Just curious

    @Delfador

  • +1

    As subtle as this is, it would be really cool. Same for Huntress.

  • @Peanits Can you please send this to the right team? :( Even if they say no this idea is too cool

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Peanits Can you please send this to the right team? :( Even if they say no this idea is too cool

    Lets hope

    @Peanits

  • Let's hear Freddy's lullaby when playing against Freddy, I mean really, I can hear the heartbeat loud and clear (on PS4) but Freddy, Can't hear his lullaby until he's practically standing right next to me. I just played against the Shape and until I heard the shape's music I thought I was faintly hearing the lullaby. It's too difficult to hear the lullaby when you should be in range, until he gets close. It needs turned up.