A little tip and a great survivor build for SWF.

Do you run Exhaustion Perks? Good! Good! I want to keep in mind that Vigil helps you and your friends recover from 40 second exhaustion perks 8 seconds faster! Making for 32 second recoveries, not counting other recoveries while in use of the perk!


I play a lot of perks that my teammates and I benefit from! I use:

Leader

Prove Thyself

Streetwise

Vigil


This build will make your team always wanting to take hits for you and help you in your endeavors! ON the other end, Michael will want to Mori you first if he found out. You could toss out Streetwise with Aftercare if you wish, as I know some take Streetwise as a weak perk.


EDIT: I have a awful time hitting Dead Hard but I always run Dead Hard, so Vigil helps with the recovery, you really see the effect take place with the 8 seconds.

Comments