To all of the Freddy mains . . .
Do you guys play some of Freddy's tunes whenever you play Freddy? Or do you just use the default game audio?
I know that when I play Freddy I always play this one in the background:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow61u1FBfNk
Comments
I play a great song, the one from "Dead By Freddy"
I almost always just go with default audio, I'm too focused to be distracted lol. But when I do play audio, it's like a silly build with class photo with a bunch of aura reading perks so I don't have to focus too hard. These are the main songs for it though
https://youtu.be/vP8cl_6zFHI https://youtu.be/Tv24sXcrCFM https://youtu.be/MerCZJHIejs https://youtu.be/hlHTCd3EOGE https://youtu.be/H2RxbDG6M8I https://youtu.be/X7fE3C0bdXk https://youtu.be/AamxQi3Lcr0 https://youtu.be/oliCVn7Ic68 https://youtu.be/YeIp3IeQRo8Yeah, never mind I listen to music a lot when I play lol. I'm just realizing it. But yeah, these are the main songs I play and I have a few others in my playlist
And for Bubba:
https://youtu.be/fgsTsfvyLFoI wish Freddy had his own music like Myers does.