Why don’t mods, devs etc comment in bugs section
I have raised bugs and no dev, mod or even worker at behaviour comments, but make a comment in general discussion and they chime in and sometimes at great lengths.
but raise a bug and you don’t even get a comment from them to say, thanks we have passed this info on, it’s been noted, we confirm the bug, it be fixed next update.
and because of this you get idiots comment contradicting bug saying works for them!
so annoying at times
Comments
They used to say which bugs they were aware of when they made streams but they havent done one in a while...
Even tho they dont talk about it they are always watching the bugs :)
Just annoying because they could easily chime in and say “we are aware” instead they let it go into chaos and arguments erupt as you get idiots try to discredit the bug because it works for them, like when Adapt plague was raised and then idiots say your not doing it right then when there is an update they say we fixed it! Annoying
Because the Devs on the team that are looking at bug reports are part of the QA team and aren't expected to answer forums. They are here to gather the information.
However, @tt_ivi_99 makes a good point about activities and information we were giving to the community at some time. Our team grew a lot in the last few months and we are still adjusting but I would love to see some of our old activities come back like, Q&A and issue feedback.
Do you think Q&A SESSIONS will back soontm - (question for all on this thread)
@not_Queen Please ask McLean to do a mid chapter Q&A video with Horvath in the future again :(
Those were the best
@LordziPL I don't know which form it will take (livestream / forum post / Discord session) but I would definitely want them back. I think they were amazing to get in touch with the player base and discuss issues / subjects that were relevant to the Community.
@not_Queen I definitely agree with you. But 40min Q&A Sessions and Q&A on Reddit/Forum was good! I want them back too.
The major point I’m about to say tho is valid and to be honest you will agree.
if someone raises a bug and team member responds, wouldn’t that be better than a dev looking in a bug thread that’s spiralled into chaos as it’s been left, and full of comments that add no value and waste a devs time having to read because someone try’s to dismiss the bug and says it works for them so it can’t be a bug!
Thanks for the feedback. Let's see what we can do in a near future... SOON™ (please don't hurt me)
I know when is SOON™
But I can't tell you... or...
[BAD WORD] this - it's 2019
hehe
@Jigmac I think invisible killer, giant character,
We ive raised bugs and included videos and it’s just annoying to hear absolutely nothing and makes me feel like I shouldn’t bother.
take this thread, a member of the team actively engaged and quickly and look how it makes the community feel more connected. And that we may be listened to..... but bug section..... nothing