After quitting
So even if i'm done with this game, i will still be somewhat active here. Right now, I'm drawing every killer. I will post here when i finish.
So even if i'm done with this game, i will still be somewhat active here. Right now, I'm drawing every killer. I will post here when i finish.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
n1 keep drawing~~ 0_0
imma quit too for a while until some bugs are fixed and game moar balanced
soo far i've finished trapper, hillbilly and wraith. Went better than expected
Your “I quit DBD” post from yesterday is still on the front page.
You can’t even wait until it leaves front page to make an “after quitting” post 🤨😂
#########, usually my posts die fast
Can we see the drawings? :)
when i get home, i will show you the 3 that i have finished