Ash Prestige Question

Has anyone Prestiged him yet? Ash's cosmetics are like the Killer where he has a hand so my question is the order of his Prestige cosmetics like Killer with Hand, Legs, and Torso or is it something else?

I'm asking because I don't believe in going P3 with Survivor, the torso is good enough but then I got to thinking maybe Ash's Torso isn't his first Prestige.

Comments

  • According to the Wiki it's, Hand - Torso - Legs.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    According to the Wiki it's, Hand - Torso - Legs.

    Oh he's already in the Wiki? Ok cool thanks, well crap, Ash might be my first Survivor get more than 1 Prestige.

  • I have him at p2 it goes Torso/Head - Legs - Glove is last.



    Edit : didn't realize this thread is a few days old.

  • @Killmaster said:

    I have him at p2 it goes Torso/Head - Legs - Glove is last.

    Edit : didn't realize this thread is a few days old.

    No it's fine, so the Torso and head are together and the Glove is last? @Killmaster I'm not sure if quoting tags members anymore like it used to.