How often are we getting the frozen loading screen now?

I'll be honest. The freezing and d/cing has made me pretty much made switch off to playing Deceit for my survival horror fix. But then I saw the patch notes where they mentioned fixing some of the frozen loading screen issues. In my experience that's behavior (usualy) saying they fixed most of it, but don't want to say it's fixed.

So, how is it? I've played a handful of games, and not a single frozen screen.

Comments

  • Still getting 3 or 2vs1

    image.png

    Pretty good job so far

  • Playing killer from 2.6.3 - once

    Playing Surv from 2.6.3 - zero


    I played around of 6-7 matches with killer and 3-4 with Survivor

  • It is still there, I honestly haven't noticed a single difference.

    I might just be unlucky though.

  • I played like 25+ games today as a survivor. Around 5-8 games had less than 3 people loaded in. I'm done. Started deranking down to rank 15. If I can't play the game as intended I will at least juke some noobs to have fun.