Infectious Fright - why does it work with M1 only?
I don't get the limitation. Imo it should work with m2 aswell, would make it much more viable.
I don't get the limitation. Imo it should work with m2 aswell, would make it much more viable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think main concern is billy and huntress.
I wouldn't mind it working with m2s though.
Also dark devotion should not have a timer, as it is that perk is really useless.
Its a bug,just like MoM,some hits just dont get registred as basic attacks.
But would it make Billy and Huntress insanely strong? I doubt it tho. I would like to test that in a PTB tbh.
And for example Bubba is weak anyway, that perk working in his m2 would be really great to slug as bubba