Trapper.exe
200IQ traps= No chaser points= No pips with 4x kills
Lul Emblems
200IQ traps= No chaser points= No pips with 4x kills
Lul Emblems
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ouch.
Reads your username
POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!-Deodorant Commercial
I run into this a lot lately. I strugg8to pip if I get more than 2 trap hooks. I play Trapper due to the challenge and strategic playstyle with trap placement. Now I get punished for doing it well.
7 Matches last night. 3 were 4k's, one 2k, one 3k and only 3 pips because I got 4 or more trap hooks in each. One match was so busy that I could not collect them fast enough.
I don't camp or tunnel, so there was no penalty for chaser. Just so few chases.
Pip-gut
Hex Devour Hope Myers with Monitor and Abuse = 0 pips, easy de-pip at a 4k.